Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Da Bulls

Of course, less than 24 hours after my last post, in which I mentioned how my basketball shooting season is pretty much over, I get a call to go cover a basketball game. A Bulls game no less, which is something I almost never shoot!

For the most part, it was a pretty ordinary basketball game as far as action goes. Well, as ordinary as you can get for a 98-69 ass-whoopin' of the Knicks. In a situation like this, you just have to try to find pictures from the game that show how lopsided the contest was. So I went looking for shots of the Knicks getting outhustled, the ball getting stolen or blocked, and anything else along those lines:






On top of action shots, we want to try to show dejection of the team that received said ass-whoopin.' Basically, any shots of players hanging their heads, throwing their arms up, making faces, etc. For the most part, they're also pretty ordinary, but editors and newspapers demand them because "they tell the story."



Well, with this game down, NOW my basketball shooting season is officially over! Unless of course, I get assigned to cover the last Bulls regular season game on Friday ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home