Monday, April 03, 2006

MLB Opening Night

The new baseball season is here! And what a long day it was. I got to the stadium around 3pm, because I had to pick up my credentials and go out and start shooting Opening Night/fan features: people tailgating, autograph hunting, pre-game ceremonies, etc. As far as a baseball game goes, I shot almost no action. I guess that's not really the point of covering an opening day anyways. Although it was pretty hard to cover this big event all by myself, especially for the pre-game/national anthem stuff, everything went pretty smoothly tonight, except for that 3 hour rain delay during the fourth inning. That made for a very long work night, but it was still great just to be a part of it all!




1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Humphreys said...

Awesome. I love the shot of the guys in the empty stands in the rain. Classic!!

Hope you didnt get that Mark II too wet! :)

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home